- Once each player has had a chance to hit their tee shot
- the team members select the best tee shot of the four, and ALL golfers then play their second shot from that spot.
- The team determines the best of the second shot, and then all play their third shots from that spot and so on.
- Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed.
- After the hole is completed, the team score is recorded and play continues under the same guidelines for each ensuing hole.
- The score on each hole is capped at a bogey (one over par). At that point the team is allowed to pick up and move on to the next hole.
- Each golfer is required to contribute at least 2 tee shots for the team over the 18 holes.
- Hole-in-one (Hole #5)
- Men’s & Women’s Closest to the Pin (Hole #17)
- Magic Putt – Use your Magic Putt from anywhere on the green for a “1 Putt” — $20 per player
- Tiger Drive- Hole #9 – Tee Off from the 200 yd marker. ($30 per Team)